[Electronics-Talk] Comcast remote control warning

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon May 1 13:27:08 UTC 2017

I do not know about anyone else but mine does lose all voice features.  It
has done it several times.  Hitting the reset button does not bring it back
either.  I also cannot select channels using the number pad.  I have to use
the up and down arrow and go one channel at a time.  It takes a visit from
Comcast to fix it.  I am tired of paying for the visits so I am
disconnecting their services.