[Electronics-Talk] 2-in-one's

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun May 7 04:20:54 UTC 2017

Which Dell model are you talking about?

I suspect it's what's called a convertible. It'll be a clamshell form
factor. You can fold the keyboard all the way around behind the screen,
which will deactivate the keyboard and let you use the screen as a tablet.

When using it like a laptop you can still touch the screen and use the
gestures.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail