[Electronics-Talk] 2-in-one's

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun May 7 05:25:24 UTC 2017

Hi,
But even if it is running Windows ten, it would have Android for the tablet?

Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name.
But I trust in your unfailing love.I will rejoice because you have rescued
me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.
   --Psalm 13:5-6, NLT
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."