[Electronics-Talk] 2-in-one's

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun May 7 18:55:06 UTC 2017

I understand, but others are also reading this list, and I think
confusion could have been avoided without distributing incorrect
information. For example, you could have just not mentioned Apple at
all, such as in the following:

 >> No, no, no! it would just have windows 10!  You can't have two
 >> operating systems running at the same time except through what's
called a *virtual* machine, which is way to technical

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail