[Electronics-Talk] possibly OT: converting an .RTF file to a .BRF file?

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:56:59 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm not sure if this would qualify as a topic for this list or not, but
I'm desperate and the devices mentioned are Electronic ones, so I
thought it might fly. Please forgive me if this is not applicable for
this list? Thanks.
I have an .RTF file that i want to convert to a .BRF file for easier
reading on my BT Apex. When I try to open it on the Apex in order to
change the format, I get only percentage beeps with no read out or
anything. Can I do this with the computer using the latest version of
NVDA or JAWS with Windows 10? If so, please give detailed instructions
as I'm not always good at picking up on things I've never done before
with vague instructions? Thanks and so hoping this can be done somehow.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News
updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2.
God bless everyone!!!