[Electronics-Talk] Blue Tooth Keyboards

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:09:09 UTC 2017

I just bought the following one, and liked it so much I also ordered
another for my husband. Works great with Apple products:
OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad Air 3/2/1, iPad
Pro, iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, iPad 4/ 3/ 2, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6 plus and
other Bluetooth
Enabled Devices
Price: $13.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
• 1. Cable-Free. Bluetooth Connection with your Mobile Devices such as
Tablets and mobile phones, Bring you more convenience when you need to
type, Operating
Distance up to 10 meters.
• 2. Super Compatibility. Compatible with iPads, iPhones and
Bluetooth-enabled Tablets, Laptops, and Mobile Phones.
• 3. Reasonable Layout. QWERTY Layout with Hot keys Customized for all
iPads, Including Volume, Music Control, Brightness etc.
• 4. Long Battery Life. 30-days continuous use and automatic sleep
mode allow up to half a year between battery changes. (2 X AAA
Battery, Not Included)

• 5. Perfect Size. Just Big Enough for your fingers to enjoy a
wonderful typing, and small enough to put it into your
suitcase/handbag.
Bluetooth Edition: Bluetooth 3.0
Dimensions: 285 x 120 x 6 mm / 11.2 x 4.7 x 0.2 inch
Buttons: 78 keys (including 13 iPad Hot keys)
Weight: 282g / 9.95 oz
Operating Range: Up to 10 meters / 33 feet
The keyboard is made of superior plastic instead of aluminum.

Support Devices Including:
Apple New iPad 9.7 Inch 2017, Apple iPad Pro 12.9" / 9.7", iPad Air
2/Air, iPad mini 4/ 3/ 2/ 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPhone 7/ 7Plus,
iPhone 6S/ 6S
Plus/ 5S/4S etc. (Hot keys Customized for All iPads and iPhone)
Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Galaxy Notes, etc
Bluetooth-enabled PCs or Laptops with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Not
Compatible with Windows 10.
Smartphones or tablets (not including Dell tablets) with Android 3.0 and above
Please Note:
The keyboard will automatically go into power savings mode after 10
minutes of inactivity. Press any key and wait 2-3 seconds to wake the
keyboard.

P.S.1: There is no Escape key for Macbook.
P.S.2: This keyboard may not compatible well with the Windows 10, Mac
mini, Macbook Pro or Moto RAZR.
P.S.3: This keyboard may not compatible well with Android 4.4.2
devices. To continue using the keyboard, please lower your Android
system to a version
below 4.4.2.

4.6 out of 5 stars

--