[Electronics-Talk] Blue Tooth Keyboards

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 21:05:57 UTC 2017

Hi all!
Last week, I got a Keys to Go bluetooth keyboard for my IPhone SE. I love it!!! I'm not sure what all it's compatible but as far as I know, it's the only one that works with an IPhone SE. It's quiet, portable, light weight, has a long battery life, pairs easily, has a switch to turn it on and off, easy to type on and comes with a charger so you don't have to buy batteries. It's easy to clean, it's smaller than a regular keyboard and is durable thanks to its rubber skin. It's also got accurate typing and some hot key buttons on it. On the other hand, it is a bit expensive and it won't let you type on round surfaces in less you can make a gap for it or a flat surfice for it. You have to get a hand to set up the keyboard but once it's paired, always paired. That's why I said that it pairs easily. I hope this helps you!!!

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone Se.