[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Alternative Music App

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sun May 21 16:59:08 UTC 2017

I use Groove and Windows Media Player.
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Nicole Torcolini via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 10:27 PM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Nicole Torcolini
Subject: [Electronics-Talk] Accessible Alternative Music App

                For multiple reasons, including but not limited to the fact
that I use Windows, I don't like using iTunes to sync my music. Is there
another music app that allows you to play music from some other location,
like Dropbox or Google Drive, without syncing to the iPhone or something
similar? I tried VLC, but it is hard to use. I am looking for an app that
has shuffle/random and next/previous track; playlist, radio, etc. not
necessary but would be nice.