[Electronics-Talk] amazon Alexa

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 22:13:17 UTC 2017

it has been my experience that Alexa will pick up where she left off
reading a kindle book. Same is true for listening to your audible
books on the echo too. If you have more than one book that you are
reading, she will ask you or read the last one that was read on that
device. You can also have her go back or forward. I have forgotten the
exact wording though.
Lori

--
Lori Motis