[Electronics-Talk] +AFs-Electronics-Talk+AF0- Thank God for the Optacon+-ACEAIQ-

cheez cheez at cox.net
Thu Nov 9 01:41:23 UTC 2017

Call me weird, but I used to like the way the optacon smelled.  It always
had that new electronics odor.
The only thing that drove me nuts was the vibration.  Even as I speak of the
device I can feel that tingling sensation in my left forefinger.
But it did help me learn what lowercased letters looked like.

Vince