[Electronics-Talk] Samsung talking Televisions

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sun Nov 19 18:46:53 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I did buy the Samsung and like it very much. However, my old receiver would not work with it. I didn't want a soundbar so am just hearing from the television. I would like to buy a new receiver so I could run the television through my speakers. Does anyone know of a receiver which would still be on the market which I could buy? I could get sighted assistance to set it up, but don't have any on a regular basis.

Susie Stanzel