[Electronics-Talk] totally accessible electric Drier

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 20 16:04:20 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone,

	Of all times for the clothes drier to go south right before the
holidays. Since we're talking about accessible home appliances and faced
with the possibility of replacing our clothes drier I thought I would ask
about electric driers folks have found to be accessible. We hope the Sears
repair technician can get the drier going next week otherwise Santa will be
bringing us an unexpected Christmas present. All the best for a wonderful
Thanksgiving.

Peter Donahue