[Electronics-Talk] Totaly Accessible Electric Stove/Dryer

David Waybright link at pt-solutions.org
Tue Nov 21 12:54:49 UTC 2017

Amana is a Maytag "No Thrills" sub-brand.  Most if not all Amana products I've seen from Washers, Dryers, Stoves, and Fridges are bare bones.  With it being bare bones it's good for accessibility with a lack of features. It's a shame we can't do something about these Appliance companies and inaccessible appliances.  We got all Set Top Boxes for the TV to be accessible now we need to get all appliances accessible.

Thanks,

David Eugene Waybright
CompTIA A+, NET+, & Security+ Technician

Network Technician
CyberCore Technologies