[Electronics-Talk] best currently-available flip phones

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Nov 23 16:18:29 UTC 2017

My wife has an Alcatel phone, and although it technically does everything
it says it does, it has some rough edges.  I did not see the LG terra
offered through Sprint, is it an unlocked phone, and does anyone know how
it compares with the Alcatel phones, especially regarding voice quality and
responsiveness?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson