[Electronics-Talk] Mainstream Audible Devices

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 28 14:03:01 UTC 2017

Can you give an example of a thing you're thinking about?
A while back, I bought a regular MP3 player and put Rockbox on it.
Rockbox has a list of compatible MP3 players, which are pretty old by now,
and it has instructions for how to install Rockbox.  It wasn't difficult,
but it was nerve-wracking, as, if it's not done right, or the device isn't
compatible, you end up with a pretty brick.
Tracy