[Electronics-Talk] Using Garage Band on the IPhone

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 23:09:57 UTC 2017

Ao I hcw ro smir I've never heard of screenless switchers. So I googled it and found a podcast called "Screenless Switchers" the most recent one was from 2012. Either I have the wrong thing or you guys are talking about some pretty old material. I would hate to think garage band hasn't had any updates or accessability changes for 5 years. Then again...
Ok, so again I still haven't found much. I will try the icanworkthisthing and let you know. Btw, I did purchase a bluetooth keyboard "qwertykeyboard that is" and I think it will help when selecting and finding loops and tracks. Not sure though since i haven't used it much.
Ok, thank.
Bb

Sent from my iPhone