[Electronics-Talk] microwave needed

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 09:42:49 UTC 2017

I do have some hearing loss which seems to be getting progressively
worse but I can still hear. I have trouble picking out words if the
person speaks softly or if their is a large crowd and someone is
talking to me especially from about 2-3 feet away. And when I am
traveling, sometimes it sounds as if the traffic iscoming toward me
when it is not so I tend to crane my neck or turn toward that
direction to hear better.Little nuances like that.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com