[Electronics-Talk] microwave needed

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 18:01:49 UTC 2017

Hello, if I may put in 2 cents; about MaxiAids:  a few years ago there
were articles in the Braille Monitor deploring that company for
unethical practices, so yes, good to steer clear; as far as microwaves,
better to get a microwave from Home Depot or a good appliance store and
get assistance labeling buttons that'll be used the most; here's where
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY comes in; we learn that in the NFB.  Just my two
cents for what it's worth.

Peter