[Electronics-Talk] microwave needed

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 2 18:17:08 UTC 2017

There could be many reasons for balance issues, so talking to your doctor is a good idea.  In addition, you might want to check out the new Balance Workout program from BlindAlive.

Balance and Stretch - BlindAlive.com
https://www.blindalive.com/balance-and-stretch?mc_cid=125f803e5c&mc_eid=8fcc2b7c1f

The following programs are all about developing balance to help navigate daily challenges while improving your health and well being. We currently offer four programs in this series that work beautifully together: Strengthen for Balance, Flirting with Balance, Balanced Movements, and Whole Body Stretch.

Strengthen For Balance is the first step toward feeling steady on your feet. It is about strengthening your lower body and increasing your body awareness in general. We take you through exercises to strengthen hips, ankles, and feet which are integral parts of a balanced body. The exercises are very easy to learn.

Flirting with Balance is the second of the Balance Series. It requires a stable surface and an ability to laugh at yourself. It will help you become more aware of how your body keeps you upright and strong.

Balanced Movements is the last of the Balance Series. This one will take you to the next level. It is important to feel confident with the first two programs before moving on to this one. The exercises will have you move across the room as you practice to improve your confidence. You will need a few feet of clear space close to a wall or counter. You can also invite a person to spot you. Safety is key.

The exercises are designed for you to learn and then to practice throughout your day. Mastering all the exercises in the three balance programs will help you walk proudly and much more confidently. You will be less likely to fall. Your body awareness will increase which will help your body and brain work better together. This could very well be the most important exercise program you ever do. Good balance is the foundation to all other exercise programs

Our Whole Body Stretch program helps to stretch our muscles everyday to keep them more supple and healthy. It is important to stretch whether you do any other exercises or not. These stretches can be done throughout the day. The seated ones can be done at your desk. This will keep you alert while soothing tight muscles. The floor or bed stretches will relax and uncurl your muscles before getting out of bed or going to sleep at night. Once you learn them, you can take them anywhere.

HTH,
Annette