[Electronics-Talk] microwave needed

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 11:03:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks to all of you for the feedback on the Braille micro from Maxi
Aids. I really don't want5 to pay that much for one as it's almost
double the cost of the talking one and don't think we will end up
getting it. I love the talking one, but I don't know if it's large
enough for our needs. We need a larger size if it can be found around
here, so maybe we'll try another one that has to be labeled and hope for
the best as it will be cheaper unless anyone knows if they make any
talking ones that are large? Thanks.

Lisa E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com Facebook:
http://facebook.com/ldporter1 Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby: 773-572-7897 Big Brother update line is
option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News updates line is option 9 of
our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2. God bless everyone!!!