[Electronics-Talk] Uber App Issue

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Sep 27 02:54:30 UTC 2017

After downloading the latest ISO update, I've found that when I try to send a text message to the Uber driver that's picking me up, the text message app is launched, which is fine.
The only thing is, it isn't putting the driver's phone number in the To Field, like it used to.  So, this makes it impossible to send a text.
Are any of you that use Uber having this issue?
I am having trouble finding a way to ask Uber about this.  I'd gladly appreciate any remedy.

Vince