[Electronics-Talk] The K select

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:55:56 UTC 2018

Want to start out by saying that I don't have the model number to provide
right now but will post later. My family just got our first K brewer as we
have always had the ones which ground the fresh beans and brewed a whole pot
before. I am the only visually impaired person in our house so we wanted to
find something that did everything we wanted but also was accessible. The k
brewer we ended up getting was from Costco and is probably one of the higher
end ones as I believe it was $129. It can take all the different size pods
up to the very large ones. It has a touch screen, but with a few tacktile
dots is totally accessible. When you put the k-cup in to start with,
depending on what size it is the machine defults to a specific size. You can
then push one of the tactile marked buttons to change this depending how
strong you want your coffee. I love it as this is the first totally
accessible coffee maker I've ever had. Let me know if anyone has any
questions and will provide model later.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com