[Electronics-Talk] Google Home

Chris G skywalker at echobase.win
Mon Apr 2 23:18:22 UTC 2018

You can do spotify with the google home but not the other two.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
WHERE THE MAGIC IS IN LEARNING!
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower