[Electronics-Talk] Google Home

Chris G skywalker at echobase.win
Tue Apr 3 09:09:49 UTC 2018

Yes you can use Google Home as a Bluetooth speaker.
If Sirius XM is something you want to stream and that is a high priority
of yours, take a look at the Amazon Echo (Alexa) products.  You can say
Play station name on Sirius XM.

It really boils down to what you want to do with the devices and what
feature set is most important to you.
For example if you have lots of books in an audible.com library the echo
can read/play them just by asking.
Both Google Home and Alexa are accessible.  One major difference between
the two is you can set up and configure your Amazon Echo by using a
computer.  Google Home a smartphone or tablet is required.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
WHERE THE MAGIC IS IN LEARNING!
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower