[Electronics-Talk] Program discontinued: Victor Reader Stream

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Tue Apr 3 15:33:15 UTC 2018

Hello Eric,

You can get the Victor Reader Stream from the following link for a lot
less than directly from Humanware:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

No tax or shipping cost added to your total of $349.99 while Humanware
will charge you $369.99 plus tax and shipping on top of that.

Order soon and receive a magnetic microUSB cable for free!

Kind regards,

Laz