[Electronics-Talk] The K select

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:21:44 UTC 2018

I haven't bought them from any stores other than on line. Just do a search
for "mug- pods" with whatever type of coffee you like. There is not as large
of a variety offered as the standard ones.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com