[Electronics-Talk] TuneIn

geodom at optonline.net geodom at optonline.net
Thu Apr 5 01:47:34 UTC 2018

I can remember finding an Irish station and listening to it on my computer
for a while.  One thing I noticed was that they didn't have the brogue that
we over here think of when we think of Irish people.  I can remember
listening to Pegene Fitzgerald on Saint Patty's day once.  She had a show on
WNYC.  She talked about how it was a quieter holiday in Ireland, mostly
religious.  I don't remember if it was her or somebody from Ireland who
lived in my building who said that all that "top o' the mornin'" type stuff,
they don't say over there.  Pam.