[Electronics-Talk] New Way to Use Uber and Lyft Without a Smartphone

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 01:57:31 UTC 2018

Ah, interesting.  Good idea; I'm curious as to how one pays their
driver; I understand with the smartphone app the rider sets up payment
through PayPal or something so the Uber or Lyft driver can be paid; I'm
curious if this'll work with this service, and how safe is it to give
monetary info to Gogo if one goes through them to register?  Meanwhile
i'll take a gander at the site; thanks for that info; could be really
helpful as I don't own any smartphone and I'm not of the tapping school,
but old-school physical buttons.

Peter