[Electronics-Talk] New Way to Use Uber and Lyft Without a Smartphone

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 03:49:05 UTC 2018

I meant to say that the extra charge is for the service that Great Call
provides. Great Call charges by the minute for the intervention of the
agent.  The longer you stay on the phone with the agent, the more that you
pay.  There is little need to stay on the line with the agent once the car
arrives.

Andy