[Electronics-Talk] FW: Ultimate Tech Mods 32GB & 64GB Memory Upgrades for 2nd Gen Victor Reader Stream

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 5 19:12:04 UTC 2018

An ad that may be of interest to some.

Tracy

From: info at blindmicemegamall.com [mailto:info at blindmicemegamall.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 1:42 PM
To: carcione at access.net
Subject: Ultimate Tech Mods 32GB & 64GB Memory Upgrades for 2nd Gen Victor Reader Stream

Ultimate Tech Mods
Ultimate Tech Mods offers memory card upgrades for all 2nd Generation Stream Devices.
32GB and  64GB Memory Upgrades Available!
** Increase the available storage of your 2nd Generation Stream for downloading BARD books,podcasts, MP3 files

and other content!
32 GB memory Card Upgrades increase the internal memory of a second generation Stream to almost 25 GB of

available storage
64 GB memory Card Upgrades increase the internal memory of a second generation Stream to almost 250 GB of

available storage!
Upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream is easy!
It is as simple as replacing a Syn Card in a phone!
Ultimate Tech Mods is available for phone assistance installing your Memory Card upgrade if necessary.
If you are not confident in your ability to install the new Memory Card Ultimate Tech Mods can do it for you!
You will need to send Ultimate Tech Mods your 2nd Generation Stream and their professional tech will back up the

data from your existing memory card to the new memory card, install the new memory card, and ship  your 2nd

Generation Stream back to you!
The Memory Card upgrades are fully formatted and loaded with the firmware for the 2nd Generation Stream
** Decrease the time it takes for your Stream to start up!
Upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream with Ultimate Tech Mods 32 GB or 64 GB Memory Card enables your Stream to

turn on faster.

** Repair a non-working 2nd Generation Stream
 These  upgrades can correct and repair 2nd Generation Stream units that no longer work because of corrupted

firmware or data in the existing memory card.
If the internal memory has been corrupted replacing the old memory card with one of our Upgrades will most

likely correct the problem without you having to send it in for repair and paying a very costly repair bill!
Every upgrade purchased from Ultimate Tech Mods is extensively tested before shipping and comes with a one year

warranty.
US and International orders welcome!
Free Shipping* from Ultimate Tech Mods to you!*

32GB Memory Card Upgrades (Free Shipping)

32 GB Memory Card Upgrades and Free Shipping
These 32

GB memory Card Upgrades increase the internal memory of a second generation Stream to almost 25 GB of available

storage for downloading BARD books,podcasts, MP3 files and other content!
Upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream with Ultimate Tech Mod's 32 GB is easy!
It is as simple as replacing a Syn Card in a phone and You will not have to send your Stream away for this

upgrade!
The 32 GB Memory Card will be sent to you for installation into your 2nd Generation Stream! The Memory Card is

fully formatted and loaded with the firmware for the 2nd Generation Stream
Ultimate Tech Mods will provide instructions for you to complete the installation of the 32GB Memory Card fully

upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream!

Every upgrade purchased from Ultimate Tech Mods is extensively tested before shipping and comes with a one year

warranty.
Once your order is received, we will contact you and provide the guide for installing your Ultimate Tech Mods 32

GB Memory Card
Please allow 2 to 3 days for order processing and 3 to 5 days after processing for your 32 GB Memory Card To

Arrive!
Ultimate Tech Mods is available for phone assistance installing your 32 GB Memory Card if necessary.
Please note

installing this 32 GB Memory Card will void your Stream's existing warranty since the case of your 2nd Generation

Stream will have to be opened to complete the installation. Free Shipping! Ultimate Tech Mods ships this Memory

Card Upgrade to you at no charge!

** 32GB Memory Card Upgrade-U.S. (Free Shipping) ; Sale Price $40.00

32 GB Memory Card Upgrade for U.S. Residents!
Item#: 32-US
Mice Price $40.00
Order 32GB Memory Card Upgrade-U.S. (Free Shipping) ; $40.00 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536406>

** 32GB Memory Card Upgrade -International (Free Shipping) ; Sale Price $50.00

"32 GB Memory Card Upgrade for International residents (Non-U.S.) & Free Shipping! "
Item#: 32-Int
Mice Price $50.00
Order 32GB Memory Card Upgrade - International (Free Shipping) ; $50.00 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536424>

64GB Memory Card Upgrades (Free Shipping)

64 GB Memory Card Upgrades and Free Shipping
These 64

GB memory Card Upgrades increase the internal memory of a second generation Stream to almost 50 GB of available

storage for downloading BARD books,podcasts, MP3 files and other content!
Upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream with Ultimate Tech Mod's 64 GB is easy!
It is as simple as replacing a Syn Card in a phone and You will not have to send your Stream away for this

upgrade!
The 64 GB Memory Card will be sent to you for installation into your 2nd Generation Stream! The Memory Card is

fully formatted and loaded with the firmware for the 2nd Generation Stream
Ultimate Tech Mods will provide instructions for you to complete the installation of the 64GB Memory Card fully

upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream!

Every upgrade purchased from Ultimate Tech Mods is extensively tested before shipping and comes with a one year

warranty.
Once your order is received, we will contact you and provide the guide for installing your Ultimate Tech Mods 64

GB Memory Card
Please allow 2 to 3 days for order processing and 3 to 5 days after processing for your 64 GB Memory Card To

Arrive!
Ultimate Tech Mods is available for phone assistance installing your 64 GB Memory Card if necessary.
Please note

installing this 64 GB Memory Card will void your Stream's existing warranty since the case of your 2nd Generation

Stream will have to be opened to complete the installation. Free Shipping! Ultimate Tech Mods ships this Memory

Card Upgrade to you at no charge!

** 64GB Memory Card Upgrade -U.S. (Free Shipping) ; Sale Price $50.00

"64 GB Memory Card Upgrade for U.S. Residents & Free Shipping! "
Item#: 64-US
Mice Price $50.00
Order 64GB Memory Card Upgrade -U.S. (Free Shipping) ; $50.00 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536408>

** 64GB Memory Card Upgrade -International (Free Shipping) ; Sale Price $60.00

64 GB Memory Card Upgrade for International residents (Non-U.S.) & Free Shipping!
Item#: 64-INT
Mice Price $60.00
Order 64GB Memory Card Upgrade - International (Free Shipping) ; $60.00 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536413>

32GB Memory Card Upgrades & Installation by Ultimate Tech Mods

32 GB Memory Card Upgrades &

Installation by Ultimate Tech Mods These 32 GB memory Card Upgrades increase the internal memory of a second

generation Stream to almost 25 GB of available storage for downloading BARD books, podcasts, MP3 files and other

content!
Ultimate Tech Mod's will do the upgrade for you!
Ship your 2nd Generation Stream to us and we will take

care of the rest!
Ultimate Tech Mods will first back up and install all the data from your existing memory card in your 2nd

Generation Stream, if available.
The 32 GB Memory Card will be installed into your 2nd Generation Stream by our

professional technicians at Ultimate Tech Mods!
The Memory Card is fully formatted and loaded with the firmware

for the 2nd Generation Stream
After we receive your order, we will contact you and provide instructions for

shipping your Stream to us.
Ultimate Tech Mods will complete the installation  of the 32GB Memory Card fully

upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream!
We will test the Stream and ship it back to you at no additional charge.
(Please note: The cost of shipping the Stream to Ultimage Tech Mods is the responsibility of the customer.)
Every upgrade purchased from Ultimate Tech Mods is extensively tested before shipping and comes with a one year

warranty.

When your order is received, we will contact you with instructions for shipping your 2nd Generation

Stream to us.
Please allow 2 to 3 days for     order processing.
Please note installing this 32 GB Memory Card will

void your Stream's existing warranty since the case of your 2nd Generation Stream will be opened to complete the

installation.

** 32GB Memory Card Upgrade & Installation-U.S.; Sale Price $65.00

"32 GB Memory Card Upgrade & Installation for U.S. Residents! "
Item#: 32-US-UTM
Mice Price $65.00
Order 32GB Memory Card Upgrade  <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536426> & Installation-U.S.; $65.00

** 32GB Memory Card Upgrade & Installation-International ; Sale Price $75.00

32 GB Memory Card

Upgrades & Installation  This 32 GB memory Card Upgrade increases the internal memory of a second generation

Stream to almost 25 GB of available storage for downloading BARD books, podcasts, MP3 files and other content!
Ultimate Tech Mod's will do the upgrade for you!
Ship your 2nd Generation Stream to us and we will take care of

the rest!
Ultimate Tech Mods will first back up and install all the data from your existing memory card in your

2nd Generation Stream, if available.
The 32 GB Memory Card will be installed into your 2nd Generation Stream by

our professional technicians at Ultimate Tech Mods!
This upgrade will enable your Stream to turn on faster.
This

upgrade can also correct and repair 2nd Generation Stream units that have had their memory or firmware corrupted.
If the internal memory has been corrupted replacing  the old memory card with our 32 GB Memory card will most

likely correct the problem without you having to pay a very costly repair bill!

If you need help diagnosing your Stream's issue, please contact us here! We will be happy to help diagnose the issue.

The Memory Card is fully formatted and loaded with the firmware for the 2nd Generation

Stream
After we receive your order, we will contact you and provide instructions for  shipping your Stream to

us.
Ultimate Tech Mods will complete the installation  of the 32GB Memory Card fully upgrading your 2nd Generation

Stream!
We will test the Stream and ship it back to you at no additional charge.
(Please note: The cost of shipping

the Stream to Ultimage Tech Mods is the responsibility of the customer.)

Every upgrade purchased from Ultimate

Tech Mods is extensively tested before shipping and comes with a one year warranty.

When your order is received,

we will contact you with instructions for shipping your 2nd Generation Stream to us.
Please allow 2 to 3 days for

   order processing.
Please note installing this 32 GB Memory Card will void your Stream's existing warranty since

the case of your 2nd Generation Stream will be opened to install the new Memory Card.

Email Ultimate Tech Mods With Questions About Upgrading Your Stream Here "
Item#: 32-UINT- UTM
Mice Price $75.00
Order 32GB Memory Card Upgrade  <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536415> & Installation-International ; $75.00

64GB Memory Card Upgrades & Installation by Ultimate Tech Mods

64 GB Memory Card Upgrades &

Installation by Ultimate Tech Mods These 64 GB memory Card Upgrades increase the internal memory of a second

generation Stream to almost 50 GB of available storage for downloading BARD books, podcasts, MP3 files and other

content!
Ultimate Tech Mod's will do the upgrade for you!
Ship your 2nd Generation Stream to us and we will take

care of the rest!
Ultimate Tech Mods will first back up and install all the data from your existing memory card

in your 2nd Generation Stream, if available.
The 64 GB Memory Card will be installed into your 2nd Generation

Stream by our professional technicians at Ultimate Tech Mods!
The Memory Card is fully formatted and loaded with

the firmware for the 2nd Generation Stream
After we receive your order, we will contact you and provide

instructions for  shipping your Stream to us.
Ultimate Tech Mods will complete the installation  of the 64GB

Memory Card fully upgrading your 2nd Generation Stream!
We will test the Stream and ship it back to you at no

additional charge.
(Please note: The cost of shipping the Stream to Ultimage Tech Mods is the responsibility of

the customer.)
Every upgrade purchased from Ultimate Tech Mods is extensively tested before shipping and comes with a one year

warranty.

When your order is received, we will contact you with instructions for shipping your 2nd Generation

Stream to us.
Please allow 2 to 3 days for     order processing.
Please note installing this 64 GB Memory Card will

void your Stream's existing warranty since the case of your 2nd Generation Stream will be opened to complete the

installation.

** 64GB Memory Card Upgrade & Installation-U.S.; Sale Price $75.00

"64 GB Memory Card Upgrade & Installation for U.S. Residents! "
Item#: 64-US-UTM
Mice Price $75.00
Order 64GB Memory Card Upgrade  <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536407> & Installation-U.S.; $75.00

** 64GB Memory Card Upgrade & Installation-International; Sale Price $85.00

"64 GB Memory Card Upgrade & Installation for International residents (Non-U.S.)! "
Item#: 64-INT-UTM
Mice Price $85.00
Order 64GB Memory Card Upgrade  <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4536417> & Installation-International; $85.00

Please Enter Here To Visit The Ultimate Tech Mods Store In BlindMiceMegaMall.com

***
3 Easy Ways To Place Your Order!Place Your Order On-line at Ultimate Tech Mods <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=2094351>

Place Your Order By E-Mail <mailto:sales at blindmicemegamall.com?Subject=Blind%20%25Mice20%25Mart20%25Order>

Call the Blind Mice Order Center: 713 893-7277 Monday-Friday 9 am - 4 pm CST
All major credit cards &  PayPal accepted
Prices are subject to change without notice & exclusive of applicable shipping charges and Texas Sales Tax unless otherwise noted
We ship to U.S. & International addresses
Free Shipping to Clients.
Clients wanting Ultimate Tech Mods to install memory cards are responsible for shipping costs for sending shipping  their Stream Device to Ultimate Tech Mods.
***
Replacement of Memory Card will void warranty on Stream Devices
***

You received this message because you are a member of BlindMiceMegaMall.com
No Longer Want to Be A Member? Cancel Your Membership-Please Allow 7 Days <mailto:sales at blindmicemegamall.com?subject=Cancel%20Account>