[Electronics-Talk] Audio descriptions

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Dec 8 17:55:14 UTC 2018

In reality it was the person in the UK who provided the links to the
mice for free who has had to cut back on uploads and such due to
several things including a health issue. I beleive in giving credit
where it's due and my hat is off to that kind person in the UK who did
all that work for many years out of the kindness of his heart for no
charge at all. In the announcement by the abovemnetioned person he
asked for others to step up to help continue providing the described
TV show download links.

Laz