[Electronics-Talk] PDF's

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:58:05 UTC 2018

Thanks, David.
This is precisely what I am trying to figure out, how to get my pc to open a
pdf in my desktop software and not using the online web or browser to do it,
which does not work very well, for me, who is using JAWS 2019.
Is it in the Windows settings I change it, in other words how do you want to
open this file? Or is it settings in the Acrobat software.

Thanks.
Rik J