[Electronics-Talk] Bluetooth speaker

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu Dec 13 17:11:01 UTC 2018

The range of a bluetooth connection is more governed by the standard, then the specific hardware. I think bluetooth has a max range of around 30 feet, but could be wrong. It is intended to be local, no longer range.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook