[Electronics-Talk] Accessible TV's

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 12:06:17 UTC 2018

Tracy, thank you for the information about these tvs. Since these links were
really long, I made a tiny url for both of them, if it would make it easier
for anyone to go too the articles. I haven't had a chance to read about
these tvs yet, but it will be interesting. here's the 2 links again with the
tinurl for each one:
Access to Multimedia Streaming Devices, Part 2: A Review of the NVIDIA
Shield TV, by J.J. Meddaugh
<
https://afb.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bd3c8fefc9f905f5ccf41c577&id=f98c3400ba&e=502a51ad37
here's the tiny url
https://tinyurl.com/y888vq5b
The Insignia Smart TV, Fire TV Edition: an Exploration and Review, by Aaron
Preece
<
https://afb.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bd3c8fefc9f905f5ccf41c577&id=72005d7285&e=502a51ad37
here's the tiny url