[Electronics-Talk] Talking Call Waiting Device

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 13:13:33 UTC 2018

No sir, sorry to dissolution you but the plain fact is Amazon DOES, NOT, make talking caller ID units.  The firm that used to make them was called Clasco.  They haven’t made those in years.  IF you got it from amazon, it was from old stock they still haven’t cleared out yet.

Sent from the only computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray