[Electronics-Talk] Talking Call Waiting Device

Chris G skywalker at echobase.win
Sun Feb 11 19:35:18 UTC 2018

You had the classco 500.  That was their lower priced model that didn't
have call waiting or a screen, probably their only one.

The 560cw, 9900cw intouch 5000 all had call waiting features.

I still have a few of these boxes and have had them for about 19 or so
years.

The intouch5000 was unique as it went between your modem and wall and
could announce call waiting calls when you were online with your modem.