[Electronics-Talk] Talking Call Waiting Device

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 11 20:17:03 UTC 2018

Sorry! you are both right and wrong. Amazon doesn't make it, but Amazon
doesn't really make anything, they just sell stuff. They fulfilled the order
using a 3rd party vendor. in future, check stuff out before you attack
someone's credibility. You could have done so simply by going to the Amazon
site and doing a search as I stated in my previous message.

Andy