[Electronics-Talk] Help needed please, with changing battery in laptop

rhonda bryeghtstar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:13:09 UTC 2018

Don't know if this topic has been explained before, but Help needed please, with changing battery in laptop.
I am in need of a new battery, and am coming to you for info. when doing so what are the steps to follow when doing so. would like to know when changing it,, will I loose any of my programs and or files?
Or should I back them up just to be safe?
Thank you in advance.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it