[Electronics-Talk] Samsun 24 inch has voice guide! It talks.

Mike mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:43:14 UTC 2018

I just bought the Samsung model unn24m4500 from Walmart for $136 & it has
voice guide. This is talking menus. This will not work if you have cable tv.
I am using an over the air antenna for tv. When you start this tv you can
start voice guide with no sight. Hold down the mute on the remote till it
starts talking. The mute is just below that rocker button on left which is
volume.

I had trouble understanding the voice. I will try to slow the speed of the
voice. It can be done.

Mike