[Electronics-Talk] K cup brewer wanted that is totally accessible!

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:20:50 UTC 2018

Hi. look at the k-select. It's all buttons. one for changing strength
if you want a stronger cup. then to pick your cup size you push a
button, a real, actual button. We saw one in person and really liked
it, ours still works  so we haven't decided if we're upgrading now or
when it just quits. You can also get less expensive ones that use
k-cups. I think mr. coffee has one with just one button and then you
just cycle through the cup choices. There may be more too, I just
remember seeing that one at target I think.

--
 He started something good,
 and I'm gonna believe it.