[Electronics-Talk] How many accessible pedestrian signals do you have in your city?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 4 13:07:25 UTC 2018

How do you know how many there are?  In the town where I live, I know of 3.
They all talk, and 2 also vibrate.
In New York City where I work, I know of 2, but I'm sure there are more I
just haven't encountered.  I'm not sure what criteria the city uses to
decide where to put them. I heard they were going to put in a lot, but don't
know where or when, or even if that's still the plan.
Tracy