[Electronics-Talk] How many accessible pedestrian signals do you have in your city?

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:25:13 UTC 2018

We have five in my corner of Fort Collins, CO.  I called the city traffic operations engineer and asked him to install them on all the crossings I frequent.  I would recommend asking for them in your area if you like them.

Our city ops said they are relatively expensive, so they only install them when requested.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone, please forgive the typos.