[Electronics-Talk] K cup brewer wanted that is totally accessible!

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:26:58 UTC 2018

I use vinegar in my Keurig every two or three months. One part vinegar
to about three parts water. I heat the Keurig up and then dispense a
cup or two of the water and then leave the unit on with the vinegar
water mixture in the main tank for about two hours. I follow this up
with about three reservoirs full of clean water, until the water
coming out doesn't have any hint of vinegar smell at all. I also do
this for my Hot shot, and any other coffee makers. Also great for
getting stainless steel pots and skillets to look brand new again.
Lori

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/kellerb03%40gm

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/amcarr1%40veri

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/pickrellrebecc