[Electronics-Talk] How many accessible pedestrian signals do you have in your city?

Diane Vlasoff me.and.the.poodle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 02:02:39 UTC 2018

First of all, we have two accessible crosswalks -I forgot one of them.

An accessible crosswalk is a crosswalk that has blinking yellow lights in a row embedded along each painted line.  This way traffic can see bliking yellow lights, to alert drivers to pedestrians.   in order to make it accessible they have a beeping tone  to help you find the button and when you press it (it’s not really a button it’s an arrow ) and when you press it it says “blinking yellow lights  are on.”

 These are both in  areas that only 25 miles an hour.

Diane and Jaxi