[Electronics-Talk] question about iphone apps where you have sighted individual describing something

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 15:27:51 UTC 2018

			Be My Eyes is all volenteers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Arlene via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 5:18 PM
To: Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Arlene <arlenes71154 at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Electronics-Talk] question about iphone apps where you have
sighted individual describing something

I was wondering about some of the apps for the iphone such as, I think it's
called be my eyes. I might be spelling that totally incorrectly. What I'm
wondering about is if the sighted individuals that are assisting someone on
those apps, are they getting paid for that or is it a volunteer type of
thing to do. I'm wondering about this because I have a sighted friend that
might be interested in doing something like this. Thank you.

Arlene