[Electronics-Talk] Talking Caller ID

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 14:09:28 UTC 2018

He had one at the time I checked.  However, like I said, go to Ebay and I’m almost sure one will popp up there.  In fact, Ebay looks to be about your only hope unless you want to try your luck at Amazon.

Sent from the only computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray