[Electronics-Talk] Rainbow color reader

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 10 12:37:28 UTC 2018

I have the Rainbow.  I like it.  I've tried it on things I know the color
of, and it agrees with what I know.
I just got a shirt with a floral print, and I had fun putting the Rainbow
different places and hearing the different colors.
It's supposed to tell the colors of LED lights, but I haven't figured out
how to make it do that.  Does anyone know?
Tracy