[Electronics-Talk] App Programmable Coffee Makers

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Jan 10 22:22:37 UTC 2018

Well, it goes to show you.  Ants like coffee and not tea.  Just kidding.

I read somewhere, that ants can't crawl through a line of Vaseline.  So as a
suggestion, when you get that new coffee maker, sit it on a piece of plastic
or cardboard and smear Vaseline around the perimeter of the maker.
Just make sure the line of defense is wider than the ant.
and I hope they don't build an ant bridge with their bodies like some
species of ants do when it comes to crossing water.

Vince