[Electronics-Talk] App Programmable Coffee Makers

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 14 13:33:34 UTC 2018

If these electronic anti bug devices do work, and I have my doubts, I'm
thinking that they only act as a "wall".  If that is the case, the
creepy-crawlers outside will not cross through it to get into your living
area, but the ones already inside are not going to cross through it to get
out.  So as long as you have them inside, there is nothing stopping the
reproduction of future generations.  Food for thought!

Annette