[Electronics-Talk] New list for Google Home devices

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 18 01:47:00 UTC 2018

Hi,
Is there a similar list for Amazon Echo products?
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!
He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Psalm 23:3 NLT  
My online evangelism blog can be found at www . ask in Jesus’ name . org (remove spaces)
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My store is coming soon! It’s about time!